Get Accredited Today!
EcoStar Accreditation is for operators that demonstrate a level of environmental management over and above the requirements of the Quality Tourism Framework.
EcoStar Accreditation is a tool to assist businesses in achieving environmental sustainability and to recognise a business’s commitment to environmental management.
The standards to be an EcoStar Accredited business include:
- Managing impact and disturbance on the environment,
- Contributing to conservation and sustainability,
- Effective interpretation through the promotion, communication and delivery of product,
- Establishing an environmental risk management strategy,
- Supporting and benefiting the local community, and
- Recognition of the cultural and heritage issues of the area.
Prerequisite: Quality Tourism Accreditation & Sustainable Tourism Accreditation
ACT – Canberra Region Tourism Industry Council
P: (02) 6162 4460 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSW – Australian Tourism Industry Council
P: (03) 9978 6802 E: nsw@QualityTourismAustralia.com
NT Tourism Top End
P: (08) 8980 6023 E: email@example.com
Queensland Tourism Industry Council
P: (07) 3236 1445 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourism Industry Council SA
P: (08) 8110 0123 E: email@example.com
Tourism Council WA
P: (08) 9416 0700 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourism Industry Council Tasmania
P: (03) 6231 2244 E: email@example.com
Victorian Tourism Industry Council
P: (03) 7035 5700 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Tourism Industry Council
200 Alexandra Pde, Fitzroy VIC 3065
(03) 9978 6802