Get Accredited Today!
EcoStar Accreditation is for operators that demonstrate a level of environmental management over and above the requirements of the Quality Tourism Framework.
EcoStar Accreditation is a tool to assist businesses in achieving environmental sustainability and to recognise a business’s commitment to environmental management.
The standards to be an EcoStar Accredited business include:
- Managing impact and disturbance on the environment,
- Contributing to conservation and sustainability,
- Effective interpretation through the promotion, communication and delivery of product,
- Establishing an environmental risk management strategy,
- Supporting and benefiting the local community, and
- Recognition of the cultural and heritage issues of the area.