The Australian tourism industry’s largest and longest-running sustainability program.
Sustainable Tourism Accreditation is the Australian tourism industry’s largest and longest-running sustainability program, with more than 3,000 participating businesses. Accreditation incorporates sustainability across environmental, cultural, social and commercial business practices.
Tourism businesses are able to create high quality, engaging and memorable visitor experiences whilst also adopting best business practices, to deliver experiences that not just meet but exceed customer expectations and demonstrate sound sustainability practices.
Sustainable Tourism Standards
This accreditation program covers the best standards for tourism businesses across all aspects of sustainable tourism operations, including:
- Environmental Management
- Social & Cultural Responsibility
- Codes of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Customer Service, Safety & Protection
- Staff Wellness and Human Resources
- Sustainable Business Operation
- Social and Regulatory Licencing Compliance
- Sustainable Tourism Marketing & Promotion